Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thoughts

Just some random thoughts... I'm not in the mood to compose a post that takes much effort. Sorry. Just being honest. I'm exhausted. I had a sore throat for about a week, luckily it went away on its own and I didn't have to go to the doc (I don't have insurance). I worked this morning teaching music at an elementary school, it was fun but I'm so tired. My birthday is this weekend, I'm turning 24 but I can't convince myself to get excited (I'm normally all giddy about my birthday). I think the stress of everything that could happen next week is kicking in. I feel like I'm allowing myself to hope too much. I want to be optimistic but I don't want to be so hopeful that I am devastated if nothing can be done to improve Colton's vision at least a little. I'm torn. No matter what, I have to remember that one of the benefits of having a relationship with God is that he is always right by your side and he has a plan for everything.

***When you have nowhere else to turn... look up.***

No comments:

Post a Comment