Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Daddy's Girl

I have always been and always will be a daddy's girl. My dad has always been so strong, loving and supportive. With all my heart I believe he is one of the greatest men on earth. Because my dad is so strong, when he is hurting or sad I feel horrible myself. Right now he is hurting. Last week he had a procedure done at our local hospital and now the trauma of that procedure has caused him to develop a staph infection and cellulitis. He is diabetic so he is prone to infection but this infection has landed him in the hospital. His blood pressure and blood sugar are through the roof so he is really suffering. This daddy's girl is asking you to please pray for her daddy, it is so hard to seem him in pain.

***I am updating twitter frequently. Follow me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment