Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What's Not to Love?

Things I love about this handsome little boy.


I love that he is a good eater, as if you couldn't tell.

I love that he is a fighter, has been from the very beginning.

I love that no matter how bad of day I am having, he can always bring a smile to my face.

I love that he flashes a grin when he gets something he wants, he knows he has us all wrapped right around that itty bitty pinky finger.

I love that he plugs his fingers in his ears when he is taking a dump. I guess this helps equalize the pressure...?

I love his scars, they remind me of how far he has come.

I love his laugh, how could you not?

I love the look of determination he gets when he is trying to learn something new, he never gives up.

I love our cuddle time, it's the best part of my day.

Honestly, I love everything about my little man. So sweet it is to be the mother of such a remarkable work of God.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie. And how lucky is he that you cherish him on his merits?

    ReplyDelete