Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Confessions of a Mother & Wife

I confess that early this morning I got a speeding ticket for going 52 in a 35, right after a black cat ran across the road in front of my car on Friday the 13th.

I confess that until last night I hadn't folded our clean laundry in like two weeks.

I confess that I can't go to bed unless the bed is made and I even make it right before I get in if for some reason I didn't get to it earlier in the day.

I confess that I am the clumsiest person I know.

I confess that I've gained 10 pounds in the last few weeks, I need more willpower.

I confess that I check on my son at least 10 times a night, still.

I confess that I should be cleaning right now.

I confess that I have an unnatural fear of peanuts.

I confess that I love my life as a mother and wife!

Any confessions you wish to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment