Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Short Update

Once again I have gone missing from the blog world. Lots has happened in the last week so I decided to write a short update. After waiting for 6 looooong weeks we finally heard from the mortgage company about our house... they accepted our offer!!! There is a lot of work we need to do before moving in, my husband thinks we will probably move in late August or early September. We will start work on the house as soon as we close, around the 20th of this month. You can look forward to tons of "home improvement" posts.

Colton spent last night in our local Emergency Room. He had a fever most of the day yesterday but around 6 p.m. it shot up to 103.7 so I took him in. He was completely limp in the waiting room and gave us all quite a scare. After waiting for a while, running some test, more waiting, giving him some meds and even more waiting, they determined he just had a bad Upper Respiratory Infection and sent him home to be carefully monitored. This morning he is feeling much better, clapping, playing and laughing. Thank God it was nothing more than a standard illness, with preemies you just never know.

My little sister is in the Miss Franklin County Fair pageant tomorrow night, I know she is going to do wonderful. I will be sure to post pics. Good Luck Samantha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment