Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Plan - Week 1

Tomorrow is the big day, we close on our first house! Just minutes after closing we plan to begin work on our new home. We purchased a foreclosed house and plan to do lots of work throughout the next month, we plan to move in the last week of August. I say "we plan" and not "we will" because sometimes my wonderful husband can be a bit of a procrastinator, I still love him dearly though. Here is the plan for week 1, I intend to post updates all about our renovation experiences.

Week of July 20th - 26th
  • Termite Treatment
  • City to inspect Electric (it has been off since last August) and turn it on.
  • Water turned on
  • Rental dumpster delivery (for all of our trash and debris)
  • Rip out carpet
  • Knock out laundry room wall (this was my hubs idea)
  • Start repairing sub-flooring and drywall (from the termite damage)
  • and begin packing up our townhouse.
Wish us luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment