Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Plan - Week 4

Can you believe that we are already four weeks into this renovation? I sure can't. I am sure, however, that my husband and his helpers are all too sure of the time that has passed... they have been working so hard. Before you even ask, the termite treatment STILL has not happened, maybe next week next year. Lets focus on the positives, lots of painting DID happen this week and lots of little things. I LOVE the new cranberry red shutters and soon to be cranberry red front door (see photo). I also now have a window/new backdoor in the laundry room because who wants to do laundry in a dungeon? I actually did some work this week, I packed up most of the kitchen and laundry room plus I got rid of a lot of stuff we didn't really need. I'm trying to declutter our lives before the big move.

So, next on my blog agenda, the plan for week four.

Week of August 10-16
-Finish painting
-Lay flooring
-Repair drainage problem around house (Seth's Dad is helping him with this)
-Replace counter tops
-Install new appliances
-Continue packing

I'm not even going to put the termite treatment on this list... don't want to jinx it. If you have been keeping up with the schedule we plan to move in the week after next, keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment