Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Thursday Thirteen - Movies I Love

I just got Colton down for a nap and now it is time for The Thursday Thirteen.
  1. The Sound of Music - I have always been crazy about this movie and its catchy tunes.
  2. The Little Mermaid - My favorite as a child and the first movie I EVER saw in a movie theater.
  3. The Notebook - Best love story of all time.
  4. The Sandlot - I've probably watched this movie a million times.
  5. The Bucket List - Very insightful.
  6. Gone With the Wind - I'm a sucker for romance.
  7. Mamma Mia - Just plain fun!
  8. Twilight - The book is WAY better though.
  9. Pirates of the Caribbean - All 3 of them!!!
  10. Night at the Museum - We watched this movie on Seth's laptop just about every night at the Ronald McDonald House while Colton was in the hospital.
  11. Pretty in Pink - Who doesn't love Molly Ringwald?
  12. Cold Mountain - One powerful movie.
  13. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes - You didn't think I would complete this list without Marilyn did you?
*These are in no particular order =)
**Thanks to JessieLeigh at Parenting the Tiniest of Miracles for the "Thursday Thirteen" idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment