Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Third times a charm... right?

So, this is the third blog I have started. I just can't find the RIGHT way to express what I want to be expressed in a blog.

I have decided to blog about my #1 job, being a mommy!!! My son Colton is almost 17 months old, he was born 4 months early, so I am quite accustomed to the world of preemies. His story has been told plenty of times, if you would like to read it for yourself click here.

I live in Frankfort, Kentucky with my husband Seth and our puppy Daisy, she is more trouble than Colton, honestly. My family and friends mean the world to me and I couldn't have gotten through the last couple years without them.

I am genuinely hoping that this blog will stick... I need it to, for the sake of my sanity.

That is all for now, happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment