Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Fashionable Friday - Lauren Conrad and Kohl's

I've realized that nap time for Colton should be clean-up time for mommy but it always turns into blog/internet time... oh well. His ear infection seems to be gone, also worth mentioning he got his last RSV shot ever this week. They informed me that he won't qualify for them next year. While I feel very accomplished and relieved that these medical professionals feel as though he is healthy enough to no longer need help fighting off those nasty RSV germs, another HUGE part of me is already very nervous for next years battle. We shall see what comes of this but it will certainly be sitting silently in the back of my mind until next fall. My chunky monkey broke the 18 pound mark this week... he is getting so big!

Now, time for Fashionable Friday. It is no secret to my family and friends that I shop at Kohl's religiously due to convienience and affordability. I can always find something I like from clothes to handbags to shoes (oh, the shoes). I am also a very big fan of The Hills and Lauren Conrad. So, you can imagine my excitement when they announced their partnership on Wednesday.

The new LC Lauren Conrad brand, exclusive to Kohl's, will launch in 300 stores and online in October with a line of apparel. The brand may expand into additional categories such as footwear, jewelry, handbags, intimates and sleepwear and will ultimately expand to all stores nationwide. Retail prices for the brand will range from $20 - $60.

Lauren already has a more pricey fashion line that is only available in up scale boutiques but in this economy who has the money for that... certainly not me. I cannot wait to browse the collection and purchase some designs by Conrad. In honor of this announcement, below I have posted some cute items you can currently purchase at your local Kohl's store.

IZ Byer California Shirtdress

Black/Brown heels by Candie's

No comments:

Post a Comment