Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Random Ramblings

Took Colton to the Pediatrician today, turns out he needs to visit the allergy doctor. I never had allergies as a child but Seth had them bad. We go June 10th and I have a feeling it won't be a very fun visit.

*Praxis Update*
Every teacher (at least in Kentucky) has to take and pass an exam towards the end of their undergraduate college career. I took this test on April 30th and was very scared that I wasn't going to pass. Well, today I got my scores... A passing score is 148, I received a 174! I was so excited when I opened up the PDF document and saw that. Interestingly enough, my highest score was in the math section, lowest was social studies and my science/language arts were the middle. If you can't tell I am extremely glad that I passed and now only a simple piece of paper stands between me and my own classroom. I can't wait.

Last thought for this post, The Rapture predictor guy is crazy, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment