Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Thursday Thirteen - Foods I Cannot Live Without

Since being pregnant I have had a very limited amount of food items that my sensitive stomach can tolerate. I literally eat the same things everyday but I love everything I do get to eat. Here they are...

  1. Lucky Charms, I eat a bowl for breakfast and sometimes as a snack between meals.
  2. Bagel Bites w/ Pepperoni, I am completely addicted to these round discs of goodness.
  3. Cheese Quesadillas - only cheese and tortilla NOTHING ELSE!
  4. Townhouse Crackers - my late night snack.
  5. Meatloaf - My Mamaw and Mom fix it best.
  6. Green Beans - The only green vegetable that does not irritate my stomach.
  7. McDonald's Cheeseburgers - Plain, only cheese.
  8. Hashbrown Casserole - Potatoes, cheese, sour cream, cream of chicken soup with corn flakes on top.
  9. Papa John's Pizza - once again with extra cheese.
  10. Spaghetti/Rotini - Spiral noodles and Prego with Meat Sauce
  11. Hot Dogs - only browned not burnt.
  12. Biscuits and Gravy with Bacon - For dinner instead of breakfast.
  13. My drinks: Bottled Water, Milk and Sprite Zero
That is pretty much all I eat, might sound pretty bland but these are the foods I love (that love me back). Man, now I'm hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment