Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

To blog or not to blog...

I have asked myself that question almost every day for the last three weeks... the answer, obviously since I have not posted in like FOR-EV-ER (cue Sandlot sleepover scene), is always not to blog and to take a nap or clean or play with Colt or catch up on my DVR instead. It isn't that I am at a loss for ideas. There have been plenty of things to write about like...

the Team Colton Bake Sale for March of Dimes,
the fact that my mom and I have started a new business adventure,
Colton's super cute new pictures
and of course Easter.
I've been busy (oh, alright, you caught me, and lazy) so I haven't had time to write. I am on a mission to change that... will it be mission accomplished or mission impossible? Stick around to find out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - just followed your link from twitter!

    I think family always needs to come first over blogging! It is fun but it can't get in the way of living!

    ReplyDelete