Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blogger FAIL!

The Darnell's are still here! We have just been crazy busy and pretty stressed out after the move. We have everything situated (besides the dining room table that we are $aving up for) and have just been taking a BIG relaxing break the last couple weeks.

Colton is growing!!! See...

he is going through a growth spurt and taking steps now with assistance! He can push himself on his John Deere *pictured above* and is definitely starting to exhibit symptoms of the TeRRibLe TwOs! We picked out his costume for Halloween, he is going to be the cutest dragon ever. I can't wait.

My lovely little sister celebrated her 20th Birthday yesterday, Happy Birthday Samantha! I can't believe my LITTLE sister is in her 20s, gosh that makes me feel incredibly old.

I promise I am going to try to be a better blogger starting now. So, don't give up on me just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment